You also give us permission to send you periodic updates of services and products, which may be of interest to you through, without limitation, email, mail, SMS text message, or telemarketing.
You understand that third party providers may maintain the information you submitted to us whether you elect to use their services or not. In the event you no longer want to receive communications from one of these independent third party providers, you must notify the third party provider directly.
- This website is only to be used by residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. By using this website you undertake that you are aged 18 or over and permanently reside in the UK.
- Any financial information contained on this website or directly linked from this website is not to be considered as “Financial Advice” from the website. The website is not registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and we recommend you to seek independent financial advice before signing any contract.
- The website is not held responsible for any problems, issues, losses or damages that may arise between you and any 3rd parties where initial contact was instigated through the website.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- Any data submitted to the website is wholly independent to any data that is submitted to the website’s 3rd party partners; and is governed by individual terms and conditions.
- The website recommends you seek independent advice before agreeing to any 3rd party contracts, terms and conditions and/or policies.
- You agree that the information given to the website is accurate and true, and will be treated on an as is basis. Consequently the website is not liable for any losses or damages that may arise from the data accuracy when it is passed to a 3rd party.
- The information and data contained in this website is subject to change. We will endeavour to keep the information up to date and keep the website available at all times.
- The website is free to use, but we may introduce you to a 3rd party partner who may offer you products or services that may be chargeable.
- The information you submit onto this website, or information gathered from the website must not be used for illegal or immoral use.
This is an independent website and is not affiliated with any of the listed products or services. Trademarks, service marks, logos and/or domain names are the property of their respective owners, who have no association with or make any endorsement of the products or services provided by this website. Furthermore, participating product/service providers are independent third parties and this website is purely acting as an introducer to said 3rd parties. To contact us please email email@example.com
All rights reserved.
This website is owned and operated by Media Flip Limited, which is registered in England & Wales. Registration Number: 10108889. ICO Registration number ZA298146
Financial Advice Helpline Limited Complaints Procedure
At Finance Advice Helpline Limited we strive to provide a high standard service, but there may be some instances where you are dissatisfied with our service. We take all complaints seriously and invite your concerns so that we can improve our services in the future. In the instance you have a criticism with the service provided from your appointed legal representative, you will be directed to their complaint’s procedure. However, we will take your concerns into consideration when deciding on conducting future business with the legal representative.
How to make a complaint:
You can make a complaint in writing, by letter, email or verbally over the phone or in person. When making a complaint you should explain your concerns alongside providing data such as your name or reference number to enable us to locate your records. This information will allow us to investigate your concerns as soon as possible. A complaint can be lodged with our nominated complaints handler: Mr Daniel Brito on the below:
- Post: Ground Floor, Spectra House, Spring Villa Park, Spring Villa road, HA87EB
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 02034769093
How we handle your complaints:
Your complaint will immediately be assigned to Daniel Brito who will gather all the relevant information to investigate your complaint. There may be a need to contact you. All information relevant to your complaint will be obtained and reviewed. For instance, if your complaint is in relation to receiving a call, your opt in consent will be investigated and obtained. If your complaint is in relation to the service provided from your legal representative, we will gather relevant information, alongside directing you to their complaint’s procedure. Your legal representative is authorised by the Solicitor Regulation Authority (SRA); therefore, they are required to comply with their regulatory requirements.
We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days which includes contact details, should you wish to liaise further at any time during the investigation.
We then have 8 weeks from the date we receive your complaint to provide you with an outcome of our complaint’s investigation. If after 8 weeks, we are unable to resolve your complaint, we will write to you providing an update on the progress and inform you when we expect to provide you with a final response. We aim to resolve the complaints within the given timescales but if we are unable to do so, we will write to you again, providing details on the progress of your complaint. If the conclusion of our complaints investigation shows that you have received an unsatisfactory service or have suffered a material loss as a result of the service we provided, we will make proposals to put this right. If this is not the case, we will write to you setting out how we reached our decision.
You will receive a final decision letter which will provide a full account of our investigation and of our conclusion. Where redress is appropriate, we will outline exactly the form of redress.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome or do not agree with the conclusion of our investigation you have the right to appeal the decision. You can take your complaint directly to the Financial Ombudsman Service by letter, email or telephone. You can also take your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you do not receive an outcome within the timescale.
Please note that you have 6 months to escalate your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service from the date of receiving your final response or of the 8-week deadline.
You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service by:
Post: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange, London, E14 9SR
Telephone: 0800 023 4567